Tuesday 10 November 2015

Plan for the Coming Weeks

Hey folks, just a quick one to run through what I intend to be posting about over the next few weeks. Now that I have gotten that first miserable first post out of the way, it's time to get down to some hobby!

So. First up I will be running through a bit of a commentary of how I am going about magnetising my brand new KV128 Stormsurge kit. I won this at the very recent Blogwars X event in Stockport, despite only coming in 33rd out of 50. More on that particular event coming in future posts as well.

I will also be running through what I currently have, and what still needs painting. Those lists are almost identical. I also want to have a look to the future to see what I want to do next.

I will hopefully start writing up some battle reports as well. I aim to bring back the days of the old White Dwarf bat reps with actual battle maps. We will see.

That's what's coming on Krak Addict, starting soon I hope. Keep yourself coming back to see new posts when they drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment